Saturday, July 26, 2014

Personal Digest Saturday: July 19 – July 25

Life news this week: 

  • This was kind of an uneventful week for me. I spent a lot of time writing reviews of books I read as a teenager. Finally got up to 1995 this week. 
  • Talked to my sister and my friend Sarah on the phone over the weekend. I love marathon chats. 
  • Finally started applying some of the editing I got from early readers on my short story, but I still don't know what the crap to name it.
  • And finally finished processing the subtitles on a video from when I went to Canada. (Transcribing and timing subtitles on a video that's over an hour long is extremely boring. I'd done all the transcribing weeks ago and just couldn't bring myself to time it.) 
  • I ate at IHOP with Jeaux this week. We went to his house to watch America's Got Talent because we're nerds, and watched some Legend of Korra: Book 3.
Places featured: 
  • WHAT IS THIS, I AM NEGATIVE FAMOUS THIS WEEK.

Reading progress:

  • Finished The Ghosts of Ashbury High by Jaclyn Moriarty. ★★★★★
  • Currently reading Real Ultimate Power by Robert Hamburger.

New singing performances:



Recorded "I've Told Every Little Star" by Linda Scott.






New drawings:



Webcomic Negative One Issue 0480: "Bigger Than Flying."








Webcomic So You Write Issue 38: "Hater Love."






New videos:

None, but I'll be participating in a cool collab over the weekend!



New photos:

Just a silly picture of me gloating over finding mistakes in a document.
The day I held my pants up with office supplies

Social media counts:

YouTube subscribers: 3,622 for swankivy (29 new this week), 366 for JulieSondra (3 new). Twitter followers: 535 for swankivy (3 new), 491 for JulieSondra (6 new). Facebook: 260 friends (no change) and 128 followers (1 new) for swankivy, 381 likes for JulieSondra (3 new), 48 likes for Negative One (no change), 74 likes for So You Write (no change). Tumblr followers: 1,436 (10 new).

No comments:

Post a Comment